Although England arrived home a little earlier then expected, we are still looking forward to a fire cracker of a final between New Zealand and France. To celebrate we are giving away a 6 bottle case of wines produced in the winning team’s country. So if New Zealand win you can expect some top quality boutique Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. Or, if France manage to pull off a famous win you could be receiving some delicious Bordeaux reds and fresh Chardonnay.
To be in with a chance of winning simply “like” us on Facebook and then let us know who you think will win the Rugby Final this Sunday in the comments box below.
New Zealand or France
We will select a winner at random from the group of people who correctly pick the winning team. It couldn’t be easier to win a 6 bottle case of wine. And don’t forget to tell your friends! Enter below with your Facebook profile or in the comments at the bottom of the page.
Please see below for the terms and conditions.
1.The give away is open to fans who have ‘liked’ the Virgin Wines Facebook page, who are UK residents and aged 18 years and over.
2.The promotion will run from Monday 17th October and close at 23:59 GMT Saturday 22nd October.
3. One winner will be drawn at random from the group of fans who correctly select the winning team in the Rugby Final.
4. Entrants must enter via the tab on the Virgin Wines Facebook page called ‘ Rugby Give Away’.
5. The prize will consist of 6 bottles of wine that have been produced in the winning country.
6. The winner will be announced on the Virgin Wines Facebook page on Monday 24th October 2011.
7. Virgin Wines reserves the right to choose another winner should the winner not have a UK address, be over 18 or have ‘liked’ our page.
8. The winner will be required to provide a UK shipping address.
9. Proof of age will be requested.
10. This prize draw is not open to Virgin Wines employees.
11. Only one entry per person.